These are items I found during recent shopping adventures with my clients. They are well worth a look, and they won’t break the bank.
- Talbots Striped Bateau-neck Tee: The drape on this 100% rayon tee is sublime. Love the variegated stripe and the roll-tab sleeves. Best black and white striped tee I’ve seen all year. Available in regular, petites and plus sizes.
- Gap Chambray Tie Neck Blouse: Pretty, lightweight and very feminine. It’s shown with a bow but you can knot the ties instead of tying a bow. I like it with white denim, but it also looks fab with blue and black denim. Great tucked into wide leg trousers.
- Island Flower Dress: It’s nice to NOT have to worry about a plunging neckline! This little frock is fab dressed down with metallic flats and a faded denim jacket.
- Gap Sexy Boot Surplus Jeans (white wash): If you’re after a pair of non-premium white jeans, these might work. A Gap coupon will reduce the price even further.
- Miz Mooz Walker Pump: I really like this interesting pump. You might not fancy it now, but wait till you pop it on your foot. Interesting and comfortable. Available in black, red and whiskey.
Maria from Colour me Happy recently drove down from Canada to shop for Spring and we had an absolute ball! As a colour expert, Maria wears colour daily and there was no shortage of colourful items in stores. She bought the striped black and white tee from Talbots to match her black skinny trousers. She’ll layer over a new lemon yellow blazer and finish off the outfit with ballet flats, an orange handbag and spunky cream specs. She also bought the white jeans, which look amazing with virtually every top we bought that day.