Some of these items are very bohemian, while others have just a touch of boho. Remember that you don’t need to wear a bohemian vibe from head to toe. Mix it up with crisp classics, arty elegance or a fun androgynous look. Browse through all the colour options.
- Hinge Embroidered Denim Jacket: The least bohemian item on this list. Some of my clients, with a graphic and crisp modern classic style, have loved this white topper so that’s telling. The embroidery is subtle and the front hem dips down to achieve a fabulously flattering silhouette.
- Leith Grunge Open Crochet Pullover: Wear it over a tank top with a pair of boyfriend jeans or a full skirt. Fab with a casual pencil skirt too.
- Splendid Draped Thermal Hoodie: Cozy, casual and covered. Ideal for the beach, plane travel, Mums on the go, or working from home.
- Free People Embroidered Crochet Trim High/Low Dress: This frock is especially great in motion. Theatrical, interesting, and drapes quite nicely. It’s a lot of dress so consider yourself warned.
- Free People Wild Wind Top: An updated empire cut blouse with lace trim and dramatic sleeves. Check out the great back detail. They’ve even semi-tucked the silhouette in the photo, which is unexpectedly fab.
- Free People Sunblock Mesh Knit Cardigan: Boho deluxe! Like the way it’s been styled on the model. Perfect for Team Tall.
- Trouve Print Tunic Tee: A mixed media silky tee with a subtle pattern and fun high-low hemline.
- Free People Krispy Mesh Peacoat: A relaxed and breezy decorative topper.
- Sanctuary Mariposa Streak Print Chiffon Top: Gorgeous on broad shoulders and forgiving on the midsection. Kimono-esque.
- Betsey Johnson Floral Fringe Tote: A fringed bag with a touch of glitz.
- Freebird by Steven Phoenix Boot: A tie-dye bootie for Team Rough and Rugged.
- Pikolinos Paris Bootie: A structured earthy sandal bootie that is comfy and versatile.
- Frye Cameron Shoulder Bag: This type of bag improves with age and is always in style.
- Ralph Lauren Leather Belt: Simply earthy and versatile in either colour.
- Rebecca Minkoff Hugo Silk Pants: And we’re ending off with another piece that’s fab in motion. Alluring, ’70s glam rich, and ever so slightly bohemian. Stunning with a light coloured strappy sandal.
I don’t have an earthy or bohemian edge to my style, but I thoroughly enjoy dressing my clients who do. Some like to wear boho in large doses, and others like to incorporate touches here and there. Do you have a bohemian element to your look?