This week’s Nordstrom roundup is for Team Shoes. Be sure to look at all the colour options and read the rave reviews.
- Cole Haan Skylar Oxford: This is a WOW shoe that I have my eye on in blue because of its unique metallic finish. Beautifully made, arch supporting, comfortable, and on trend. Boyish and fab. Available in blue, pinot noir and silver.
- Aquatalia by Marvin K Xcellent Bootie: It’s a hundred percent puddle-proof like all footwear by this brand and so, so comfortable. The vented front top is genius because it allows for extra easy movement while striding. A perfect Spring bootie in taupe.
- Schutz Sabrina Bootie: Festive! A little flat for those who do not like to wear flat shoes so consider yourself warned. Perfect for Spring in the ivory although the black is more dramatic. The sequins might come off after considerable wear.
- Grey City ‘Mosh’ Bootie: Give this one a go if platforms are your thing. The fit is tailored and the detailing interesting.
- Jeffrey Campbell ‘Everly’ Bootie: A great bootie for warmer weather that looks best worn sans hose or socks.
- Anyi Lu ‘Serena’ Pump: Anyi Lu makes beautiful, ladylike, low heeled, comfy footwear. The interesting strap detail makes for an eye-catching change on a tried and tested timeless pointy toed pump.
- Jeffrey Campbell ‘Holmby’ Oxford: A menswear inspired shoe if ever there was one. Loving the metal capped heel and buckled strap. And the toe box is pointy enough to look feminine.
- Ivanka Trump ‘Dalia’ Pump: Retro, pretty and very Cinderella. I’m doing low heeled pointy toed pumps in a big way for Spring and Summer.
- Steve Madden ‘Twynkle’ Studded Sneaker: Studded sneakers make me smile, and these are distressed to start off with. Punk meets sporty gal with a whole lot of urban thrown into the mix.
- Kickers ‘Heroine’ Boot: A casual mid-calf moto-inspired boot in a statement colour with a tailored fit.
- Fidji ‘Claudia’ Boot: Another casual mid-calf boot, only this time with equestrian straps that are fitted through the ankle.
Last week’s roundup covered fancy jackets in time for those last minute holiday outfit frenzies. We’ll take things down a casual notch for next week’s round up.