This one’s for all the polka dot princesses. I’ve batted for Team Polka Dot since I was a child and it’s still my favourite pattern because of its magically graphic simplicity. I like a polka dot in black and white best, but colours have my heart too. Take a peek at the polka dot items below and be sure to click through all colour options.
- Banana Republic Polka Dot Cardigan: A fun way to kickstart your Spring wardrobe and great for pattern mixing.
- Commando ‘Big Dot’ Sheer Tights: These are worth the price because the waistband does not dig into your skin at all. Uber comfy.
- Full Circle Polka Dot Pussy Bow Shirt: If boxy blouses are your thing, check out this irregular spot.
- ASOS Blazer In Spot Jacquard: Here’s a different take on a Chanel inspired cropped jacket.
- ASOS Polka Dot Pleat Neck Tie: Sweet! I love blouses and shirts that are buttoned all the way to the top.
- Dotty Snake-Print Lil Ukita Shoulder Bag: This bag looks best worn as a cross-body and it almost came home with me.
- Seafolly Spot Boy Leg Swimsuit: Gloriously retro and feminine.
- Poetic Licence Charm School Pumps: Quite the arty, charming little shoe.
- Whistles Large Square Spot Dress: This is technically not a polka dot, but it’s fun all the same. We have to nab those sleeved dresses when we can.
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Hot Dot Scarf: A fun classic. You could wear this season after season and always look fab.
I have many polka dot items, from blouses and bags to scarves, umbrellas, and even an iphone case. I used to have a polka dress, but it tore at the sleeve and that was that. I’d love to add another one to my dress capsule. Do you have any polka dot items in your wardrobe?