Footwear at this year’s sale wasn’t as well assorted has it has been in previous years, but there are some great shoes nonetheless. I was surprised to see the large assortment of high heels, both chunky and stiletto, as well as all sorts of platforms. I guess the world needs a bit of a change.
Onto the styles that were winners on my clients.
- SARTO By Franco Sarto Balinna Platform Loafer: These worked well for a slightly wider foot and narrower heel. The tassels are a fun touch. Quite comfy and lightweight. Comes in navy and black patent, and a tapestry pattern.
- OPEN EDIT Chloe Zip Boot: If you can do the high heel, these are comfortable and the patent synthetic upper is soft. Roomy toe box and comes in black.
- On Cloudflow Running Shoe: Extremely comfortable running shoes.
- BERNARDO FOOTWEAR Bernardo Selma Leather Loafer Pump: These are NAVY and white and super cute. A little snug in the toe box, but stretch out a little. Lots of fab neutral combinations.
- AGL Nora Pointed Toe Bootie: The best dressy and refined bootie at the NAS if you can wear pointy toes shoes. Buttery soft leather, fab marbled heel, tailored ankle fit, and comes in camel.
- Gentle Souls By Kenneth Cole Elaine Bootie: Super comfy, soft, casual, and feels fab on the foot. Room for toes, and comes in four neutrals.
- Blondo Halo Waterproof Loafer: If you like Blondo footwear, try this chunky loafer. Waterproof, and the navy suede is unique. Comes in dark brown suede, and flat black leather.
- Dolce Vita Sofi Mule: A dressy mule that is pretty stable to walk in. Soft, pretty, and a little edgy. Comes in two more neutrals.
- Vionic Leyo Sneaker: Burgundy Sneaker Fabness. Supportive and comfortable. Good on a wider foot. Comes in neutrals.
- ILSE JACOBSEN Tulip Slip-On Sneaker: Super soft and breezy sneaker for hot days. Most find the shoe very comfortable. Works on a wider foot and comes in colours.
- Ecco Soft 9 II Sneaker: These are clean, crisp, well made, and very comfy. They have a slightly tapered toe which looks fresh. Comes in black.
- Ron White Gina Water Resistant Bootie: These are extremely comfortable on some of my clients, and a bad fit on others. Super soft and forgiving. They are not good on wide feet and narrow heels. Fab for long toes, and comes in neutrals.
- Munro Geena Loafer: Comfy and fun ruby patent loafer that is as light as a feather. Chunky in a refined way.
- Linea Paolo Venata Block Heel Bootie: Best refined and subtle square toe at the NAS for low volume feet. I got these because they are almost identical to a pair I'm wearing into the ground. Buttery soft, stable, and dainty. I love the chunky wooden heel. Beautiful sleek snip toe silhouette. Crisp and very polished. The white is softer than the darker patent options. Runs NARROW.
- Rag & Bone Retro Sneaker: Retro Sneaker Fabness. Comes in neutrals.
- Blondo Dixie Waterproof Boot: These are comfy, lightweight, waterproof, and come in black. Work for higher insteps. I found them short in the toes, but my clients did not. Come in black.
- UGG Scape Platform Sneaker: Comfy and pretty platform sneakers for wider feet.
- Naturalizer Dylan Lug Loafer: Chunky yet tailored, and stays on the foot unless you have very narrow heels. The soft cushioning footbed is delightful.
- Dolce Vita Zina Sneaker: Best glitzy sneaker at the NAS. It's a slip-on so no need to tie the laces. Comes in white.
- Cole Haan GrandPro Tennis Sneaker: Soft, sleek, simple, refined, and can accommodate an orthotic if you size up. Comes in silver.
- Eileen Fisher Juku Pump: A dressy and supportive pump that comes in rust and earth tones, Not good on wider feet.
- Pedro Garcia Peonia Sandal: A fab sandal for wider feet. Buttery soft and a bit futuristic on the foot.
- Free People New Frontier Chelsea Boot: A fab cowboy boot with a distressed vibe. The white patent is harder and less comfortable than the brown. Works well on a regular and narrow foot with low insteps. You might battle to get the boots on with high insteps.
You can see the items alongside my descriptions on the collection page.