Footwear at this year’s sale wasn’t as well assorted has it has been in previous years, but there are some great shoes nonetheless. I was surprised to see the large assortment of high heels, both chunky and stiletto, as well as all sorts of platforms. I guess the world needs a bit of a change.
Onto the styles that were winners on my clients.
- SARTO By Franco Sarto Balinna Platform Loafer: These worked well for a slightly wider foot and narrower heel. The tassels are a fun touch. Quite comfy and lightweight. Comes in navy and black patent, and a tapestry pattern.
- OPEN EDIT Chloe Zip Boot: If you can do the high heel, these are comfortable and the patent synthetic upper is soft. Roomy toe box and comes in black.
- On Cloudflow Running Shoe: Extremely comfortable running shoes.
- BERNARDO FOOTWEAR Bernardo Selma Leather Loafer Pump: These are NAVY and white and super cute. A little snug in the toe box, but stretch out a little. Lots of fab neutral combinations.
- AGL Nora Pointed Toe Bootie: Buttery soft leather, fab marbled heel, tailored ankle fit, and comes in camel. Very comfy if you can manage the extreme pointy toe. Can work with bunions if your feet aren't wide.
- Gentle Souls By Kenneth Cole Elaine Bootie: Super comfy, soft, casual, and feels fab on the foot. Room for toes, and comes in four neutrals.
- Blondo Halo Waterproof Loafer: If you like Blondo footwear, try this chunky loafer. Waterproof, and the navy suede is unique. Comes in dark brown suede, and flat black leather.
- Dolce Vita Sofi Mule: A dressy mule that is pretty stable to walk in. Soft, pretty, and a little edgy. Comes in two more neutrals.
- Vionic Leyo Sneaker: Burgundy Sneaker Fabness. Supportive and comfortable. Good on a wider foot. Comes in neutrals.
- ILSE JACOBSEN Tulip Slip-On Sneaker: Super soft and breezy sneaker for hot days. Most find the shoe very comfortable. Works on a wider foot and comes in colours.
- Ecco Soft 9 II Sneaker: These are clean, crisp, well made, and very comfy. They have a slightly tapered toe which looks fresh. Comes in black.
- Ron White Gina Water Resistant Bootie: These are extremely comfortable on some of my clients, and a bad fit on others. Super soft and forgiving. They are not good on wide feet and narrow heels. Fab for long toes, and comes in neutrals.
- Munro Geena Loafer: Comfy and fun ruby patent loafer that is as light as a feather. Chunky in a refined way.
- Linea Paolo Venata Block Heel Bootie: Best refined and subtle square toe at the NAS for low volume feet. I got these because they are almost identical to a pair I'm wearing into the ground. Buttery soft, stable, and dainty. I love the chunky wooden heel. Beautiful sleek snip toe silhouette. Crisp and very polished. The white is softer than the darker patent options. Runs NARROW.
- Rag & Bone Retro Sneaker: Retro Sneaker Fabness. Comes in neutrals.
- Blondo Dixie Waterproof Boot: These are comfy, lightweight, waterproof, and come in black. Work for higher insteps. I found them short in the toes, but my clients did not. Come in black.
- UGG Scape Platform Sneaker: Comfy and pretty platform sneakers for wider feet.
- Naturalizer Dylan Lug Loafer: Chunky yet tailored, and stays on the foot unless you have very narrow heels. The soft cushioning footbed is delightful.
- Dolce Vita Zina Sneaker: Best glitzy sneaker at the NAS. It's a slip-on so no need to tie the laces. Comes in white.
- Cole Haan GrandPro Tennis Sneaker: Soft, sleek, simple, refined, and can accommodate an orthotic if you size up. Comes in silver.
- Eileen Fisher Juku Pump: A dressy and supportive pump that comes in rust and earth tones, Not good on wider feet.
- Pedro Garcia Peonia Sandal: A fab sandal for wider feet. Buttery soft and a bit futuristic on the foot.
- Free People New Frontier Chelsea Boot: A fab cowboy boot with a distressed vibe. The white patent is harder and less comfortable than the brown. Works well on a regular and narrow foot with low insteps. You might battle to get the boots on with high insteps.
You can see the items alongside my descriptions on the collection page.