Here’s the last roundup of 2021. With ongoing supply chain challenges, it’s a wonder there is stock of anything at all. My hat off to manufacturers, shippers and retailers around the world for doing a sterling job of staying afloat in tough times. Browse the colour and size options, and read the reviews for an alternative viewpoint to mine.
- Everlane The Way-High Drape Pant: These come in three neutrals and work well on a curvier figure. Room in the thighs, and fably comfy floppy yet substantial fabric. Machine washable. I'd have tried them in navy.
- THE POSH TECH POSH TECH Rainey Silver/Gold Stainless Steel Band for Apple Watch: A dressy watch strap for an Apple Watch that won't break the bank.
- Everlane The Curvy ’90s Cheeky Jean: These are on-trend, and great on a curvy body type. Super comfy too. Comes in black and three shades of blue.
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star 70 High Top Sneaker: I am a huge Converse hi-tops fan IF they are made of leather and have fleece/sherpa linings. The leather makes the shoes comfy, and the fleece/sherpa lining softens the inside of the shoe. The lining also keeps your feet toasty warm. One of my cream pairs of fleece-lined Converse hi-tops are about to bite the dust, and these looked like a good replacement. Alas, the lining is solid black, and not cream, which was a deal breaker for me. Might work for you.
- Tumi Voyager Carson Nylon Backpack: If you like to wear backpacks, and enjoy rich shades of dark red, this is a fab option. Luxe and very polished.
- Adidas Superstar Mule Sneaker: A slip-on sneaker can be a good idea to wear around the house as an at-home-only shoe. These run wider and come in white.
- Kate Spade New York heart stud earrings: A dainty little heart earring that sparkles gracefully and strongly on the ear lobe.
- SAINT JAMES x Room 502 Biarritz Stripe Merino Wool Sweater: A fitted classic that is luxurious and beautiful for Team Nautical Stripe.
- Botkier Warren Shoulder Bag: A streamlined dressy bag with lots of room, and very comfy wide guitar strap. Comes in more neutrals.
- CULT GAIA Atum Freshwater Pearl Drop Earrings: Dangly pearl earrings that make a statement in a refined and graphic way.
- Theory Clairene Check Jacket: A fab topper that runs a little big and has bracelet sleeves. Great straight drape. The short sleeves can work well for petites.
- Ted Baker London Imma Mixed Media Cardigan: Check out the party at the back for Team Teal. Pretty and refined.
- Everlane The Way-High Jean: I like Everlane's dark wash denim, their relaxed cuts, sustainable and ethical manufacturing practices, and the turn-up on this style in blue. These earned a place in my wardrobe because they are on-trend, roomy, dark, 100% cotton, fit like a dream and very comfy. I LOVE the small cuff.
- Gap Whisper Featherless Metallic Jacket: Futuristic Short Puffer Fabnes. Best on straighter hips and thighs, and longer necks.
- Free People Beau Western Chelsea Boot: These are dazzling on the foot, and come in a pretty floral. Good on lower volume feet that aren't fussy.
- Jen7 Slim Straight Jeans in Classic Midnight Blue: If you're after narrow, simple, and comfy jeans - try these. They are long, so good for Team Tall, and can be cuffed. Might run a size big, and works on an assortment of body types. Moulds to a curvier lower half. Rise not too high.
- Everlane The Rigid Way-High Jean: Great jeans on a curvier and straighter body type if the rise measurement is to your liking. 100% cotton and sustainably produced.
- BLUNDSTONE FOOTWEAR Water Resistant Chelsea Boot: If robust weatherproof Blundstone boots work for you, these are quite a glam version. They are more light beige in person. Can work on wider feet. Comfy and supportive.
You can see the items alongside my descriptions on the collection page.