There are some fab dresses at the sale. Even my clients who seldom wear dresses brought a couple home. The best dress at the NAS does not seem to be on sale online, so it may have been a Nordstrom flagship NAS special. It’s the Max Mara Tubo Long Sleeve Plissé Midi Dress, which I’ve added at the end of the collection in case you see it in stores. It was offered in cranberry and black at the flagship. If you like it, I hope it finds you.
- Ted Baker London Faustaa Long Sleeve Jersey Dress: We didn't have high hopes for what we thought would be an overly clingy dress. Turns out it's not that clingy, and has a fab drape to it. Nice neckline. The front knot and pleat detail adds a lot of interest. It comes in a tan, and was great on petites.
- Maggy London Print Ruched Waist Midi Dress: If you like to wear bold patterned fit-and-flare midi dresses, try this one. It's substantial, drapes well and has a good fit. Easy to launder and does not crease. You have to be okay with the puffy sleeves though. The neckline is high, but it has a keyhole opening which offsets it a little. Nice bit of swoosh.
- Julia Jordan Mixed Scarf Print Long Sleeve Midi Dress: '70s fabness in an on-trend patchwork pattern. This dress looks much better in person. It's mesh and fits really well. Fab drape and lightweight, yet insulated and feels substantial. The V-neckline is unique and that part was especially flattering on clients who enjoy the neckline. It worked well on petites.
- Eliza J Floral Long Sleeve Midi Dress: A classic for Team Teal Floral that comes in a large assortment of sizes. Elegant and versatile. Might run a little roomy.
- Charles Henry High/Low Knit Dress: An easy and casual knit dress that comes in black and burgundy. It fits a range of body types because of the fluidity of the dropped waist and gathered tiers. The high-low hemline adds pizzazz. Fab movement. Good worn as a tunic too. Works for petites.
- Julia Jordan Boatneck Long Sleeve Sweater Dress: A cute sweater dress if you like to wear this type of look with hosiery and tall boots. Mid-calf boots look good too. It's fitted, but not that clingy. The waist is straight. The sleeves are gorgeous and make a statement. Comes in black.
- Julia Jordan Floral Puff Sleeve A-Line Midi Dress: The lining of this dress is especially comfortable. It has a back necktie, so make sure that doesn't get in the way. The fit is fab for Team Defined Waist who like earth tones and teal. It layers quite easily under toppers, which is handy. Nice drape.
- T Tahari Mock Neck Stretch Crepe Sheath Dress: A classic that is versatile when you need a dressier dress that isn't black. Substantial fabric. Comes in cobalt. It's fitted but not clingy. Good on those who like to wear sheaths with high necklines.
- Eliza J Pleated Sleeve Sheath Dress: This dress makes a statement because the sleeves are wider and more architectural in person. The fit is quite forgiving because of the weight of the fabric. Great on Team Sheath and a great classic to pull out for a dressier occasion. Gorgeous navy.
- MAX MARA LEISURE Tubo Long Sleeve Plissé Midi Dress: A petite client tried this on in cranberry, and took my breath away. STUNNING in the most avant-garde yet classic way. The textured fabric and silhouette are sublime. Voluminous yet very streamlined. The sleeves look better scrunched. The back has a shallow V-neckline, which looks pretty. Does not crease or cling. A WOW dress.
- MAX MARA LEISURE Tubo Long Sleeve Jersey Midi Dress: A petite client tried this on in cranberry, and took my breath away. STUNNING in the most avant-garde yet classic way. The textured fabric and silhouette are sublime. Voluminous yet very streamlined. The sleeves look better scrunched. The back has a shallow V-neckline, which looks pretty. Does not crease or cling. A WOW dress.
You can see the items alongside my descriptions on the collection page.