I’ve always had a knack for finding things, and it’s absolutely what I love doing most. It’s also been an unofficial yet key component throughout my professional career. As a translator and editor there wasn’t a day that went by without my having to research new topics and dig up information to get the job done. And here on YLF I thoroughly enjoy helping our forum members find clothing and accessories that they have a hard time tracking down on their own.
Starting my own business that would put my sleuthing skills front and centre, had been a dream of mine for years. So that’s why I launched Thoughtful Gesture in November 2017.
What Thoughtful Gesture Does
I help individuals and business owners find unique and truly thoughtful gifts. Because getting an amazing present can make us smile from ear to ear. In the same way that giving a fantastic gift feels especially rewarding.
It turns out though that finding the present that does both can be a bit of a struggle for many of us. Most of my clients fall in one of two categories:
- They don’t have the time to go searching for the “perfect present” in crowded brick-and-mortar stores or sifting through tons of options online.
- They feel they aren’t creative enough to find a gift that will wow.
However, one thing they all have in common is that they want to choose thoughtful gifts because they want their family, friends, and business clients to feel loved and appreciated. Being able to give them something that shows “I get you”, does exactly that.
How My Service Works
- You tell me your budget and fill out a questionnaire to provide more info about the people you are buying gifts for.
- I go over your info carefully and hand-pick 3 gift options for each person on your list. All the suggestions will be fully personalized.
- I never use algorithms, nor I am affiliated with any particular store or brand, so I’m entirely free to pick only those items that suit your recipient to a T.
- Within 5 business days you receive the 3 gift suggestions for your people. The only thing you need to do is decide which of the suggestions you like best and order their spot-on gifts online. It’s that simple.
If you’re struggling to come up with fun, original gift ideas for the holidays, then I’m here to help with my Holiday Hero packages. No going to the mall, no comparing reviews on Amazon, no wasting money on things your family and friends won’t like.
Finally, I’m running a give-away on Instagram this week in which you can win one Holiday Hero package to find gifts for 3 different recipients. Good luck with all your holiday shopping!