The Nordstrom end-of-season sales are NOT to be confused with the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. The Designer Clearance and Half Yearly Sales discount end-of season-merchandise (the former is starting today, and the latter starts tomorrow.) The Anniversary Sale (or NAS), on the other hand, starts in July, and that’s when hot off the press Fall and Winter merchandise is discounted for a couple of weeks before prices go back up in August.
Here are my top picks from the Designer Clearance Sale:
- KENZO Grommet Embellished Sweatshirt: A repeat style with a lot of trendy appeal. Good for Team Hard Edge. Great over skinnies or wide crops. Breezier than it looks.
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Pointelle Lace Raglan Tee: A good top for a high-waisted skirt, pair of pants, or jeans. As nice in the cream. Runs small and clings, so not good for muffin top.
- Tibi Snap Front A-Line Skirt: Nice A-line for a tall pear-shaped body type.
- Rick Owens Hiked Jersey Tee: A lightweight tunic with interesting ruching. Best on an apple or inverted triangle body type with a larger bust and shorter neck.
- MSGM Crop Flare Jeans: A polished pair of cropped kick flares. Best on a straighter figure and inverted triangle. Runs small.
- T By Alexander Wang Silk & Cotton Crop Bomber: A cropped tomato topper that works well over high-waisted bottoms or over a dress. The shorter length tempers the volume.
- L'AGENCE 'Morocco' Sleeveless Silk Dress: A delicate and chic silk frock ideal for very hot weather. Works on an assortment of body types.
- Burberry Marcchia Tie Neck Cashmere Sweater: A cashmere sweater to kick-start Fall. Fab over bootcut trousers. Might run a size small.
- Prada Slingback Sandal: A beautiful sandal for a regular to higher volume foot. Runs big, and is NOT super soft, so best on unfussy feet.
- Yigal Azrouël Embroidered Cotton Blouse: A shirt made for the long-waisted curvy gal with a regular or small bust. Dreamy.
- MAX MARA Flipper Lace-Up Dolman Sleeve Top: Great shirt to wear over cropped bottoms for apple shapes. Lovely sleeve detail.
- Derek Lam 10 Crosby Embellished Cotton Shirt: A shirt that fits a straighter body type with a smaller bust. Very pretty.
- Marc Jacobs Cotton Sateen Wrap Cargo Skirt: A unique skirt that works best on an inverted triangle, straighter hourglass, or rectangle. Size down. Best with a tucked or semi-tucked top.
- Shrimps Taffy Faux Leather Biker Jacket with Faux Fur Collar: Faux Fur Moto Fabness for Fall. DRAMATIC.
- Tibi Texture Sleeve Trapeze Top: Extremely pretty and forgiving on midsection extra bits.
- Kendra Scott Isabella Statement Choker: A dressy choker to wear with jeans or a denim shirt. All the metals are nice.
- Tory Burch Sawyer Stitch Suede Shoulder Bag: Boho-Lite Shoulder Bag Fabness. Bigger in person, and beautifully made. Lies flat against the body.
- Oscar De La Renta Textured Disc Necklace: A statement necklace for Team Gold. Works well on a larger bust.
- 3.1 Phillip Lim 3.1 Philip Lim 'Mini Soleil' Chain Shoulder Bag: A crossbody bag with a subtle chain strap. Well made.
- Longchamp Roseau Croc Embossed Leather Shoulder Tote: A classic Longchamp in white is fab for Summer.
- Rebecca Minkoff Hook Up Shoulder Clutch: A structured crossbody to wear with just about any outfit if you prefer a hard edge to your look. Dress it up or down. Subtle hardware.
- Tory Burch Gemini Link Pocket Leather Crossbody Bag: A maximal chain strap bag that functions like a necklace because the straps are very bold and gold. Fun and dramatic. Pretty.
- Rebecca Minkoff Small Isobel Leather Satchel: A crisp semi-structured satchel with a statement tassel is hard to find. Well made.
- Tory Burch Chevron Quilted Leather Crossbody Bag: Pearl grey can be your "white" if optical white is too bright. The structured chain strap bag adds polish to your outfit. It fits more items than you expect. Chic.
Visit the collection page to see the items alongside my descriptions.