- Madewell is introducing its own in-house lingerie line with 42 pieces in mix-and-match colours.
- For the Beauty and the Beast tour, Emma Watson has started an Instagram account dedicated to her largely sustainable wardrobe.
- Stitch Fix is launching a plus-size assortment with merchandise from over 90 brands.
- The late Bill Cunningham’s famous jacket and bicycle have been donated to the New-York Historical Society together with his library and equipment.
- Uniqlo is set to open its first Spanish store in Barcelona this Fall.
- Here’s a list of the top 26 most popular beauty products on Amazon in 2016, according to Amazon Beauty.
- Topshop is debuting its first bridal collection in April.
- Princess Deena Aljuhani Abdulaziz becomes the first-ever Editor-in-Chief of Vogue Arabia.
- Mango is bringing out a 45-piece sustainable collection.
Welcome! Read about what to wear and how to wear it on the YLF Blog. Join the YLF Forum to ask specific questions or just chat about fashion and personal style. Or check out the curated list of things we love in YLF Finds.