Here are some additional top picks that have been winners on clients and forum members since the official start of the sale last week. Remember that if your size isn’t available, it might come back into stock during the course of the sale. So keep on checking back on the items that tickle your fancy.
- Free People 'Smooth Talker' Top: Flirty, fun, feminine and quite different. A roomy tunic with A-line swoosh. You'll need a layering tank top if you don't like the back exposure. Runs big, and all the colours are nice. Read the rave reviews.
- Lafayette 148 New York Suede & Wool Open Front Vest: Chic Boho. A beautifully refined vest that jazzes up a simple layer. Can be dressed up or down. The back is gorgeous. Runs big.
- Eliza J Bow Neck Crepe A-Line Dress: Modern Retro Fabness. The colour is delicious and the bow quite sculptural. It works as well as a tunic over cropped flared jeans as it does as a dress. Not good on a short neck. Some reviews found the fabric scratchy, but I did not. Runs big and is lightweight.
- Eileen Fisher 'Even' Bootie (Women): Casually Chic. Cinnamon boots are hard to find, and these are a fabulous colour. The chunky heel is surprisingly lightweight. The ankle gap fits a narrow ankle quite neatly. Comfortable and refined despite the thick heel.
- Blondo 'Karla' Waterproof Wedge Bootie (Women): Waterproof, extremely lightweight and very comfortable. The opening is quite large for a narrow ankle.
- Pendleton Hooded Wool Cape: Global Cape Fabness. Impeccable quality. Great drape. This type of cape works well over chunky knits that are bulky to layer under a coat. Capes look fun layered over coats too. Runs big.
- MILLY Butterfly Sleeve Sweater: An elegant pullover for broad shoulders. Works well on tall gals who can carry the architectural sleeve shape. Might not work on a large bust.
- Chelsea28 'Victoriana' Lace Detail Tank: A fun Victorian blouse to wear with skirts. Layers well under a cardigan. You can wear a regular bra and all the colours are nice. The back neck buttons are a little tricky to fasten so be patient.
- Burberry Brit 'Leightonbury' Quilted Hooded Jacket: An impeccable short quilted jacket that flares out at the waist. It is NOT streamlined so consider yourself warned. Very luxurious and will stand the test of time. Beautifully made with gorgeous hardware. Might need to size up.
You can see the items alongside my descriptions on the collection page.