Here’s a collection of trendy and smart causal Spring footwear in light and mid-tone neutrals to whet your appetite. All the styles are comfortable, and some are extremely comfortable. Of course, some of the styles are available in dark colours if that’s more to your taste.
- Eileen Fisher 'Art' Tumbled Leather Ankle Cuff Sandal (Women): Surprisingly supportive and may run a size big. Works best on regular and high volume feet. The cool-toned putty taupe is quite a find.
- Coconuts By Matisse 'Falls' Sandal (Women): Fringed Sandal Fabness. Amazingly sturdy block heel. Size down half a size for low volume feet.
- Everybody 'Fidele' Peep Toe Sandal (Women): Extremely comfortable metallic textured sandal booties. Modern, supportive and flattering. Does NOT work for low volume feet. Runs wide and roomy.
- Clarks 'Hotel Molly' Lace-Up Flat: Crisp Tomboy Fabness. Fun perforated detailing. Works for low and high volume feet.
- Jeffrey Campbell 'Rodillo' Wedge Sandal (Women): A casual low wedged lace-up with a boho touch. Read the rave reviews.
- Jeffrey Campbell 'Faviola' Cutout Western Bootie (Women): A colour blocked bootie with unique cut-out detailing for Team Maximal. Read the rave reviews.
- Jeffrey Campbell 'Atsuko' Cutout Lace-Up Flat (Women): Soft and comfy lace-up flats with a small hidden wedge heel for extra arch support. The perforation resembles lace and looks pretty. Runs half a size small.
- Alberto Fermani 'Vittoria' Bootie (Women): An elegant and refined gold low-shaft bootie. Great for narrow ankles. The toe box is extra pointy so your foot looks longer in the silhouette. Well made.
- PIKOLINOS 'Santorini' Loafer (Women): Gloriously comfy laceless oxfords that are a simple slip-on-and-go. Casual yet crisp and refined. Can work like a white sneaker. Might run a size small.
You can also see the pictures alongside my descriptions on the collection page.