Faux fur and patchwork bags are both an acquired taste because they’re hectic on the eye, and in some cases, complete texture overload. But they can provide a playful and unique touch to an outfit. You’ll find the more graphic and subtle patchwork handbags to be the most versatile.
- Zara Suede Messenger Bag: This patchwork bag has a modern graphic touch. Fairly structured and unique.
- Story Of Lola Story of Lola Faux Fur Clutch Bag in Multi Coloured Patchwork: Hectic texture and colour overload. It reminds me of Harajuku fashion in Japan. A conversation starter.
- Zara Fur Tote: I like the self-colour faux fur on what is a very regular style of tote. Subtle but makes you do a double take.
- Fossil 'Emerson' Leather Satchel: The palette of this patchwork bag is low contrast and versatile. Dressy Boho.
- Fossil 'Emerson' Patchwork Leather Satchel: Graphic Patchwork Fabness. My favourite patchwork bag of the season. Nice touches of mustard too.
- Patchwork Flat Clutch: A nautical inspired patchwork.
- Zara Combined Leather Clutch: Subtle chevron patchwork makes for a texture-rich black clutch. Hard-edged, yet earthy.
- Patricia Nash 'Carrara' Fringe Suede Bucket Bag: A patchwork and fringe bucket bag is boho on steroids. Why not!
- Sondra Roberts Faux Fur Clutch: A little dressy faux fur to dress up denim or finish off a dressy outfit.
Visit the collection page to see the items alongside my descriptions.