Members are sharing their NAS purchases on the YLF forum, and I’ve enjoyed every thread. Most of all I enjoyed seeing “new-to-me” items that look stellar on our forum members, or were highly recommended by them. Here are five such pieces.
- Classiques Entier 'Colette' Topper (Regular & Petite): I fitted this coat on a few tall clients who did not look stellar in the style. But two of our PETITE forum members modelled the lightweight blazer for us and looked like a million bucks. The proportions are perfect for petites and especially inverted triangle, apple and rectangular body types. Great over dresses, trousers, jeans and pencil skirts. The item looks like a coat, but it's not. It's a lightweight long blazer that's great to wear indoors.
- Ivanka Trump 'Tenice' Pointy Toe Pump (Women): A comfortable and refined three inch heel that is available in wide widths. Comes in four colours, and goes up to a size 12. Read the rave reviews.
- Haute Hippie Floral Print Silk Shirtdress: I haven't seen this dress in person but it comes highly recommended by one of our forum members because it's elegant, bold, sleeved, alluring and therefore fab for date night.
- Laundry By Shelli Segal Ribbon Trim Tweed Coat (Regular & Petite): The vertical integrity of this jacket is amazing when it's left unfastened. The position of the welted pockets visually defines the waist. Tailored and polished. A great match for black trousers or flared jeans. Works well on a shorter neck and larger bust.
- KUT from the Kloth 'Diana' Ponte Knit Five Pocket Skinny Pants (Regular & Petite) (Online Only): Flattering, substantial, versatile, girdling and excellent value. Read the rave reviews.
Check the collection page to see the items alongside my descriptions.