These casual tops were winners on my clients last week. Some look fab with skinnies and leggings, while others look equally good with shorts, flares and skirts. Many are available in an assortment of colours, so if the colour I chose is not to your liking, be sure to take a look at the others.
- Lola Cocoon Tunic: A funky waist-surrendering tunic that's great over cropped skinnies or leggings. Fab on broad shoulders and a larger bust. Can also be worn as a short dress.
- COS mina Mesh Tee: Jewel-toned, easy to launder, crease-resistant, and quite romantic. Does not cling.
- Cold Shoulder Slub Tee: Cold shoulder swing top fabness. Playful, covered and alluring. The white is not see-through.
- Loft Pleat Back Softened Shirt: An easy boxy cut woven shirt with a grown-on sleeve and mandarin collar. Fun semi-tucked into denim bottoms or worn loose over fitted bottoms. Retro Futurism.
- Club Monaco Rachelle Silk-Tiered Sweater: A Spring pullover with a romantic woven back ruffle. Sleek top torso and sleeve fit. Flouncy on the hem and back. Flirty Strictness.
- Zara Cropped Embroidered Laser-cut Top: An eyelet crop top that works well with a flared skirt. Very breezy. Fine with a nude-for-you bra and no camisole.
Visit the collection page to see the items alongside my descriptions.