With the weather warming up, and Angie talking about footwear trends for Spring 2015, I know I’m not the only one eager to add a few pairs of fun peds to my Spring wardrobe. So I thought I’d share some footwear roundups today:
- Popsugar predicts these pointy toe lace-up ballet flats are going to be the next big thing in shoes.
- They also bring us The Ultimate Guide to Shopping Every Spring Shoe Trend.
- The Telegraph tells us how to find the perfect block heel.
- Refinery29 found 53 pairs of sneakers to wear right now.
- While The Huffington Post shares 11 Floral Print Sneakers That’ll Keep You Blooming All Season Long.
- Looking for pointy toe flats? Then check out these suggestions.
- If you’re after sandals, all the ones included in this roundup are currently on sale.
Fab Links from Our Members
Diana and Deb both wanted to share this article in The New Yorker on the history of the Birkenstock and its rise as a fashion icon.
Sharon thought this was a very helpful set of outfit ideas to use for wardrobe planning.
Annagybe directs us to this piece on The Fall of the Hipster Brand.
Transcona Shannon reports that Elton John started quite the Twitter flurry with his public boycotting of Dolce & Gabbana over their IVF baby comments. She adds it will be interesting to see how this plays out for the fashion house.
Caro in Oz says there’s plenty of inspiration to be found over at Rhonda’s Creative Life for anyone who sews.
Angie thought this article contained fascinating information on what to wear when you’re a keynote speaker and want your talk to go viral. Several speakers were interviewed and asked about how they chose their outfit, what they wanted to communicate with it, and whether they were happy with the result.
Angie also refers us to Sally’s post about which design elements make clothing look young and old.