Nordstrom has further marked down end of season merchandise before the big influx of Fall fashion in mid September. Here are some designer items and shoes that caught my eye.
- Rag & Bone 'Sammi' Front Zip Jacket: This bomber was almost mine at full price because it's beautifully made, substantially thick, soft, crisp, graphic and very fashionable. I decided against the bomber because I've added lots of sporty items to my wardrobe already. But the Sporty Luxe trend is unstoppable which means that the item has a high longevity factor. It's a beautiful casual piece.
- Current/Elliott 'The Fling' Rolled Jeans (Buckeye Repair): Distressed boyfriend jeans with a subtle patchwork touch.
- Alice + Olivia Bow Embroidered Sweater: A whimsical bowed sweater that's cartoon-esque and fab paired with an androgynous pair of trousers.
- Helmut Lang 'Resid Print' Draped Crossover Back Dress: A not so fitted sheath dress with fun back detail. Soft yet does not cling. You might need to have the side seams tapered at the hem if you prefer a more structured silhouette.
- Robert Rodriguez Tartan Pants with Shirt: This one is for Team RATE. Tartan pants with detachable shirt that's tied at the waist. Pajama-esque and fashion forward. Very, very fun.
- Tracy Reese Rose Detail Metallic Taffeta Skirt: A Retro skirt that looks as good paired with a formal and elegant support act, as it does with moto boots and distressed jacket.
- Tsubo 'Rylee' Flat: A sporty yet quite dressy cream patent flat oxford for transitional weather. Love the lack of laces for an extra streamlined effect.
- PIKOLINOS 'Gandia' Mary Jane Pump: Extremely comfy and quite supportive. Well made and fun with the two tones. Great for Team Boho and Team Arty.
- Sole Society 'Alana' Sandal: A trendy, dressy and affordable sandal for hot weather.
- Plomo 'Bernadette' Leather Bootie: A covered cut-out bootie that's somehow more refined and less hard-edged than most cut-out booties. Great with cropped pants, and streamlined on a narrow ankle. Read the rave reviews.
- SIXTYSEVEN 'Tyler' Boot: A chunkier and more dramatic cut-out bootie with a sporty white sole.
- Swedish Hasbeens 'Victoria' Bootie: A casual bright red clog bootie looks fresh right now. Another fun look with ankle pants.
There is lots more sale merchandise to browse across all departments. If your Summer is long and your Fall weather mild, stock up at end of season Summer sales before shop floors are full of heavy Winter merchandise that is unwearable in your climate. Prices go back up on September 7th.