I’m planning a weekend getaway to London, and the prospect has put me in a holiday mood. So I thought I’d check out some travel and packing posts with practical tips and info. Here are several that might come in handy for your next trip as well:
- Refinery29 rounds up 14 on-sale travel bags for your next getaway, and has solutions for three tricky packing challenges.
- Tips from image consultant Mimi Raad on how to fly in style.
- Two wonderful posts by Tamera Beardsley in which she explains her packing system.
- The Huffington Post’s 10 Packing Questions That Will Save You Money and Suitcase Space.
- Sorbet colours in Cabo and three packing tips from Wendy Nguyen.
- Racked shares their Best Travel, Laptop, and Baby Bags.
- How to Pack Perfectly for a Weekend Trip on Mashable, with a packing tip video for women and men.
- Harper’s Bazaar shares suggestions on what to wear for a variety of holiday destinations.
Fab Links from Our Members
Deb thought this post on hyaluronic acid was very enlightening. She likes Lisa Eldridge’s articles because the make-up artist is not paid by any company, so she promotes companies and brands she feels work best in her opinion.
Vicki reports that BCBG is celebrating its 25th anniversary. In this article Max Azria reflects on his fashion legacy.
Angie enjoyed reading Une Femme d’un Certain Age’s Parisian street style report. She noticed more athletic footwear on the streets than before.