Here’s an assortment of bags, sandals, casual bottoms and tees, many of which are winners on my clients. Check out all the colour options.
- Brahmin Mini Tote: A dressy and crisp wardrobe pet to celebrate Spring and Summer. Structured and beautifully made.
- Dotted Zip Back Cotton Sweater: Soft, cozy, 100% cotton and machine washable. All four colours are fun.
- Via Spiga Delsy: Trendy, well made and soft leather. The peep toe is a nice size and the wedge not too high. Covered yet ventilated. Also available at Nordstrom. Read the rave reviews.
- Easy Spirit Corales: A comfort shoe with arch support in a versatile metallic that is available in wide widths. Might work with bunions.
- Clarks Orlena Chutney: Here’s a slightly more refined version than the Easy Spirit Corales and also super comfortable.
- Printed Combined T-shirt: A fun fluid silhouette with dropped shoulder seam. Great over a pencil skirt or partially tucked with boyfriend jeans. Great layered under a moto or blazer. Runs small.
- Leather pouch: Subtly embossed with “Stressed” on one side, and “But Well Dressed” on the other side. Use as a clutch or iPad cover.
- Flexx Band Together Sandal: Soft and very forgiving as you stride. Could be a good walking sandal.
- Eileen Fisher Sport Platform Sandal: Chunky and simple. Trendy, buttery soft and cushioning. There’s quite a lot of toe exposure, so personally I like the style best on feet with short toes.
- Vince Camuto Eliana Bootie: A repeat style cage sandal that needs little introduction. Read the rave reviews.
- VC Signature Salette Pump: Comfy soft suede in a d’Orsay style that stays securely on the foot. The heel is lower than three inches although the website information says otherwise. Runs half a size large.
- R13 Crossover Jeans: A fashion forward slouchy style that is an acquired taste.
- Alice & Olivia Smocked Crop Cargo Pants: A flattering length in a roomier fit on the thighs. Pantaloon-esque and distressed.
- Leith Oversized V-Neck Tee: Cotton-rich and best worn partially tucked, just like the model.
I hope that the weather warms up chop-chop so that we can enjoy our Spring and Summer clothes as soon as possible.