Aldo stores sell footwear and handbags. The quality of their handbags is better than Target, H&M and Forever 21, and yet the prices are not much higher. These four synthetic handbags caught my eye last week when I was in their store with a client. Quite nice.
- Aldo’s Dockwiller Bowling Bag: It’s SO lightweight. And the off-white is lovely for Spring and Summer. It’s also available in coral.
- Aldo’s Sedlack Clutch: A peacock feather printed vintage-inspired clutch with wooden handles is so fun! It’s also available in yellow.
- Aldo’s Crate Clutch: A streamlined neon piped clutch is a super little update for any outfit, be it a gals night out, date night, or a wedding event. Check out both colour options.
- Aldo’s Lare Satchel: This is the crossbody bag style of the moment. It’s cool in this neutral metallic shade.
And while I’m at it, here are two versatile, good quality clothing pieces for work or play:
- Ann Taylor Scoop Neck Short Sleeve Top: An excellent basic that’s substantial, non-clingy, and sleeved. In a viscose blend, it’s more like a sweater than a knitted top and does not need a camisole to hide cleavage or transparent fabrication. It comes in four colours.
- Halogen Ruched Three Quarter Sleeve Jacket: If you’re looking for a lightweight woven jacket to accentuate your curves, try this shape. It’s amazingly flattering as it nips in at the waistline and skims your shape. Particularly great on a fuller bust line. The vertical integrity is very effective and the sleeves are “already scrunched”. Available in petites and regular sizes.
Sometimes, all it takes is a new handbag or simple clothing piece, like a basic top in a new colour, to change up the mood of your outfits.