I went to Target recently and the following items jumped out at me as pretty good buys. The quality is comparable to H&M, and the prices are very keen.
- Gray Chambray Shirtdress: It’s also available in blue and the length wasn’t terribly short. Swap out the belt and wear it with boots for Autumn.
- Calypso Printed Turquoise Dress: This makes a festive beach cover up. It’s lightweight, covered and will dry fairly fast.
- Calypso Plus Size Fresh White Elbow Sleeve Fashion Shirt: Prettier in real life and 100% cotton. Cool, but covered and also available in regular sizes.
- Draped Elastic Waist dress Seaweed Wrap: The fabric is thin and creases quite a bit. But the drapey Grecian integrity of the style makes up for that, which makes it look much better on the body than it does on the hanger. Add a cognac belt! This will absolutely keep you cool on a sweltering summer’s day.
- Tank Dress with Front Twist: Another good beach cover up idea, or something to wear when it’s just too hot for anything else.
- Collection Women’s Raelin Dress: I was impressed with this dress. It’s made of a stretch denim type fabric and the top stitching was tidy too. Good length.
- Juniors Cropped Jeans: A casual item to kick around in. It’s mid-rise and you might need to alter the waistband if it gapes at the back.
- Military Tunic Top: 100% polyester, but nice! The pebble texture of the fabric is a win. It’s also available in stone and black.
- Plus Size Cayenne Full Length Trench Jacket: Good length and fit. Lightweight and good for a cool Spring day.
- Natural Straw Tote: A hardy item that’s versatile and shouts vacation.
Also be sure to have a look at their sun hats and belts while you’re in the store. I can’t find the products online, but the assortment is sweet.
Note that this post contains affiliate links.