After boots and ballet flats, pumps are my favourite type of shoe because they are seasonless, comfortable, dressy and very versatile. They look good with just about anything: from trousers, clamdiggers and short shorts, to jumpsuits, jeans, skirts and dresses.
Here are my top sale picks from Zappos with both low and high heels. Fab for fancy occasions, date night, smart casual dressing, or a day at the office. Be sure to click through all the colour options if the ones pictured are not to your taste.
- Elie Tahari Juliette Pump: These ladylike darlings remind me of my late Mum. Classic and elegant.
- ECCO Hanna Buckle Pump: Right up my style ally in bright red.
- Michael Kors MK13022: Please wear these graphic works of art for me if high heels are your thing.
- Madden Girl Unifyy: A modern basic at a great price point.
- Rockport Audry Welt Pump: The red piping on these gorgeous pumps makes my heart flutter. Nice textured heel too.
- Rockport Luciana Corset Pump: Their Victorian vibe is adorable.
- Nina Paladin: Quite the Mad Men inspired shoe with 96 brilliant reviews.
- Fitzwell Vincent: Another brilliant price and quite comfortable shoe.
- Gentle Souls Osaka: Interesting with a particularly comfortable foot bed.
- Pour La Victoire Bridal and Evening Cami: You might like these if party platforms are your style.
- Kate Spade New York Kylie: So Pretty! Not that we’d expect anything less from Ms. Spade.
- Me Too Yana: Cute and comfortable.
- Me Too Chaka: Love the wedged heel on this one.
- Kenneth Cole Reaction Lighter Note: Simple studs kick this pump up a notch.
- J. Renee Jolie: Metallic gold snake skin is ornate and fabulous.
- J. Renee Gabriele: High heeled, peep toed, and bowed.
- Isola Stella: Deliciously fun!
- Franco Sarto Ensign: Retro with a modern twist.
- Spring Step Sauci: Bohemian and different.
- Isola Rouge: A peep toe classic in all animal patterns.
- J. Renee Alecia: A retro beauty.
- Poetic Licence Countryside: Kick off the Spring Season in this low heeled pump.
- Franco Sarto Net: More bows on a lovely low heel. I vote bronze.
- Donald J Pliner Edrice: Stiletto heels are not for me but they might be for you. The ocean blue colour on the other hand, sends me into orbit.