My list of sale handbags was well received so I decided to do the same exercise for boots. I’ve seen most of the styles in person and fitted on several of them. The comfort levels range from doable to very comfy. Remember that my feet are fussy, so you’ll probably have a higher tolerance than I do. Check out all the colour options if the ones shown are not to your taste.
- Cole Haan Braxton Tall Boot: Sleek, soft and very Euro. I almost bought the light pair but the calf circumference was too wide.
- Michael Kors Harness Boot: These are too high for me, but the volume around the calf is different and quite flattering on a slender leg line.
- Dr. Scholl’s Arch: Great price, good casual vibe and super comfy
- Timberland Earthkeepers Granby Low Pull-On: Fab for après ski and snow days.
- Frye Rory Scrunch Boot: I have these in chestnut and they are wardrobe workhouses. The chestnut isn’t available, but the other colours are nice too.
- Rockport Lilly Welt Riding Boot: Classic, comfy, clean and elegant.
- B. Makowsky Faith: You’ll like these if buckles are your thing.
- Gentle Souls Popular Choice: Comfortable and superb for tall girls with an 18 inch shaft measurement.
- Vince Camuto Coco: Sublime colour and ever so slightly bohemian.
- Gwyneth Macie: A versatile style with a very walkable heel height.
- Kate Spade New York Brit: Too high for me but pretty, pretty, pretty!
- Gentle Souls Nice And Warm: Love these boots and they’re comfortable too. Edgy, rugged and well made.
- BC Footwear Light Up The Room: Sweet name. Hope they light up your style.
- BC Footwear In The Mood: Look at the teal!
- Seychelles Secret: Perfect booties to wear with skirts and dresses.
- Dirty Laundry Noted: A vegan option that’s good to your bank account.
- Kenneth Cole Reaction Blue Ice: Adore the wedge and turn back detailing.
- Belle by Sigerson Morrison BM6356: A little studded sparkle just for fun.
That’s it for now. I’ll post the second half of my list later today. Happy shopping!
Note that this post contains affiliate links.