Macy’s is currently offering 40% off almost all of their coats. Purchase on a Macy’s card and you’ll score an extra 15%. Nordstrom’s Half Yearly Sale is also still going strong. Here are some of my top picks:
- Esprit Double Breasted Pea Coat: Fun, preppy and sporty. Runs small.
- Kenneth Cole Reaction Puffer Coat with Faux Fur Trim: Cozy, warm and flattering.
- Guess Zip Front Tweed Coat: So fab! Its subtle military vibe is great and the fabric hides dirt and pet hair effectively.
- Jessica Simpson Coat with Leah Stand Knit Collar: BCBG designs her line, which is why the styles are often really great.
- Green with Envy Belted Wool Coat: Good length and rich colours. Nice patch pocket detailing.
- Steve Madden Toggle Coat: Looks better on than you might think. Casual and practical with a roomy hood. Love the black piping. A well made coat and perfect for Mum on the Go.
- Artifacts Short Pea Coat with Peplum Hem: I’m probably the only one who loves the neon pink, but the blue is lovely too. Interesting button and back detailing. Excellent price point.
There is SO MUCH more available in stores so be sure to take a look if coats are on your shopping list. Try a colour to brighten up a cold Winter’s day!
Note that links in this post are affiliate links.