After spending opening day of the Anniversary Sale at the flagship store in downtown Seattle, I have some additional items to add to my original list of picks:
- Charles David “Regiment” Lace-up Boots ($249.90): Perfect for gals with narrow calves. If I needed another pair of knee-high boots, I’d get these.
- Trouve “Sabrina” Distressed Leather Ankle Boots ($99.90): Very comfortable and very 90’s inspired. Love the cream, but the black is just as fab. Warning: it’s a shame to purchase these if you’re going to cover them up with boot cut jeans. But they are tricky to wear with skirts and dresses because they are flat and mid-calf. You will need to experiment.
- Steve Madden “Maryn” Boots ($179.90): My stylish sister in law is taking a chestnut pair back to London because they are sublime. Extra comfy, scrunchable and perfect for a wide calf.
- Steve Madden “Sabra” Over-The-Knee Boot ($199.90): The length of these boots is more forgiving because they pull on and don’t have a back, so try them despite your height. Quite comfy and definitely worth a look.
- Cole Haan “Carma Ait Tantivy” Pump ($189.90): As far as stiletto peep toes go, this one is pretty comfy.
- Vintage Shopper ($129.90): Great if you like slouchy hobo shoulder bags.
- Hinge Textured Hobo Bag ($139.00): If you’re after a casual look that’s a little avant-garde, this is it.
- Vince Camuto Ruffle Satchel ($158.90): One of the best handbags at the sale if you can handle the ruffles.
- L.A.M.B “Corsaire Vane” Satchel ($229.90): Gwen does it again. Stunningly edgy and chic.
- Kate Spade “Calverly Maryanne” Bow Shopper ($279.90): Retro, classic and hip all at the same time.
- Kenneth Cole New York Leggings ($31.90): These leggings look and feel like Ponte pants with a super little back panel inset. They run big so size down.
Watches & Jewelry
- Michael Kors Chronograph Watch ($149.90): Perfectly “boyfriend” in every way.
- Emporio Armani Large Ceramic Rectangle Watch ($294.90). It is really different to see a rectangular ceramic watch.
- Nordstrom Strand Necklace ($31.90): A great retro basic to dress up or down.