Sorry for two days in a row - it rarely happens that I like what I'm wearing enough to photograph it that many times in a week Plus it's new and I liked it!

Really loved wearing this tunic today - had a long (standing up ) work meeting, and lunch outside on a patio and the tunic was just warm enough without it being too hot and fussy. I think this is the first time I've had anything with this funnel neckline, and I'm quite liking it. Would have loved to have paired it with cropped flared ponte pants - anyone seen any lately? Wore these sandals -still a little early for booties here in my mind although lots of people are wearing them - lots of time for those

Paired - awkwardly in the photo ...don't worry, I don't go around looking like something out of a Sears catalogue all day....with vintage (15 years?) Burberry bag, and a vintage (at least 20 years ) Martha Sturdy (Vancouver) resin bracelet. So glad I hung on to that piece. She's a fantastic artist.

Tunic - Anthro
Ponte skinnies - Gap
sandals - VC
bag - Burberry
bracelet - Martha Sturdy
watch - TokyoBay

This post has 4 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.