I love the positive negative checks. You look fabulous, Lisa. Nice to see you post pics.

Vivian - actually I thought of you when I first saw it. It would look fantastic on you - definitely. I know this is just JFE on me because of my body shape, but it is so darn comfortable and easy, I am ignoring my inner voice and going with it. You might find it a little big, unless you can find an XS. I bought an M, and should have sized down. To your questions: no, didn't see a navy version , but that sounds really striking. And re the fabrication/yarn- it's a very soft, cozy, thick cottony blend. Almost felted, if that makes sense. It doesn't stretch a ton, but enough that I wished I had sized down. Story of my life. I always buy things thinking I'm bigger than I must be. It held it's shape pretty well after a few hours of sitting and being in the car. And lastly, re: the coat situation...no, haven't tried it yet, but it has crossed my mind. Might be too bulky under a tailored coat. I have a CM plaid cocoon type coat which I know I'll wear over this - other than that.....not sure. You would really look great in this - go for it! Far better on your body type than mine

I think it looks super mod and great on you Lisa.

I love reading your replies... you are a very good writer.

Mod suits you to a tee (or in this case, tunic).

I have a question on

Anthropologie in Canada. As I don't have the store in my city (no surprise here ) - how is the shipping / return policy for Canadians? I would love to add it to my (short) list of Canadian-friendly-online shopping sources.
And Lisa, I am afraid this tunic would never look as gorgeous on me as it does on you. It is a perfect tunic length for yop - for me it would be ridiculously short:-(

Sveta - I have no clue about their ordering and returning policies and practices . We are lucky enough to have a store here - I actually am in there all the time looking at their housewares too. I am about to find out though, because those Pilcro cropped flare jeans are not sold in the Wpg store and I think I may order them . There are NO cropped flared jeans in a darker wash in Wpg . Seriously . We are such a conservative non-trend market it's killing me .

Late to say, but you look terrific. I love the bag with the tunic, and the lines on the shoes with the other lines. I am surprised you wrote that you don't see yourself as a creative dresser - you definitely dress with flair in my book.

Yes - I have to agree with Suz, Shevia and the rest of the ladies that say you have amazing style - please keep your posts coming!

Ugh-- I found another potential option at LOFT below, but realized that I could ship them to you at half the price you can actually buy them and ship them to CAD for. Feeling sorry for the Canadians right now.

Lauren - I want these! Again with the pricing. I may just bight the bullet and order them anyways. There are Loft stores in Canada - not in my city though.