With the holidays fast approaching, it might be fun to experiment with a new lip colour. Lipstick also makes for a fun stocking filler or a colourful gift to treat yourself.
- Finding a lip formula that lasts throughout the day isn’t easy. Here are five lipsticks that will actually stay on, according to Racked.
- Allure rounds up “15 next-generation lip glosses that deliver shine, tint and moisture.”
- The 20 winners in their best lip product category might also be worth a look.
- If hydration is important to you, then have a look at the 10 moisturizing lipsticks recommended by StyleCaster.
- Dark lipstick could add just the right dramatic finishing touch to your party outfit. Perhaps you’d like to try a shade of plum?
- Or create your own custom lipstick colour.
Fab Links from Our Members
Rachylou came across this article explaining how burning discarded clothing from H&M is helping a Swedish power plant replace coal for good.
Angie directs us to Sally’s post in which she astutely reminds us that our bodies cannot be accurately described by numbers.
Ginger lets us know that ModCloth shut down its website on Black Friday and gave its employees the day off. To support the spirit of giving, they are donating a retail value of over $5 million in merchandise to Dress for Success.
Joy thought this post from the Vivienne Files may spark ideas for how to dress up items in your Winter wardrobe in colours that aren’t traditionally associated with holiday festivities.
It is said that after her first staff meeting, Radhika Jones, Vanity Fair’s new editor-in-chief, was criticized by other staff members for her outfit which included a pair of tights covered with foxes. Fashiontern asks: “Was it appropriate for staff members to judge her fashion sense? And, what do you think of the tights?”