- Maeve Turtleneck Swing Dress: A cozy sweater dress with handkerchief hemline that is an easy pull-on-and-go with tights and boots. A few patterned options.
- Bailey 44 Gathered Jersey Dress: A slinky yet not too clingy frock with sleeves. Excellent on a curvy hourglass. I like the sheen and Grecian drape of this dress.
- Zara Textured-weave Cape: A fun and semi-dressy textured cream cape that looks best zipped up. Works on petites.
- Zara Checked Coat: Sherlock Holmes Fabness. Excellent over a chunky black pullover.
- Zara Hand Made Cape: Star Wars Fabness. A very lightweight cape that drapes beautifully and has slits for your arms. Very, very crisp. But the buckles are a little fussy to fasten so you need to be committed to the piece. It's worth it though. Very chic.
- Zara Hooded Wool Cape: A casual cape with sleeves and hood. The pleather piping adds a lovely polished touch. It's also warmer than you might expect. Runs very big and is best on tall gals.
- Zara Houndstooth Cape: A retro cape in a micro, earth-toned houndstooth. The faux fur collar is removable. It's roomy, but can work on a slight frame if you are at least regular height. The pocket slits and tapered shoulders add just enough structure to the volume of the piece. It looks best all buttoned up to my eye. Dramatic, fun, and can be dressed up or down.
Welcome! Read about what to wear and how to wear it on the YLF Blog. Join the YLF Forum to ask specific questions or just chat about fashion and personal style. Or check out the curated list of things we love in YLF Finds.