Holiday shopping season is in full swing and some of the bargains are beyond belief. ASOS is offering 20% and free shipping across their in house collection so I thought I would pick out some favourites. Note that the sale is already underway and will continue through November 30. Enter code ASOS20 at checkout.
- Paint Splatter Body-Conscious Dress: More of a tunic than a dress but what a sensational pattern! Perfect for both bootcuts or skinnies.
- Patent Traditional Flat Brogues: I don’t know whether they’re comfortable but they look fabulous.
- Drape Front Crepe Dress: Genius voluminous folding and draping. Not a streamlined look but fun and arty all the same and available in two colours.
- Record Player Ring: Just for kicks.
- Drape Back Printed Dress: Vintage-y fab don’t you think. Adorable over leggings too. Also available in petites.
- Georgette Frill Front Blouse Dress: Another great vintage look. Love it with the floppy 70’s hat.
- Leather Waterfall Clutch: Nice geometric waterfall detailing in this seasons popular khaki green.
- Wrapped Front Ruched Sleeve Blouse: Fabulously 80’s and suitable for Spring and Summer too.
- Silk Velvet Cowl Front Blazer: I have my eye on this one because I don’t have a retro velvet jacket yet. Very fab with the white shirt and black skinny pants. Available in two colours.
- Jersey Insert Denim Joggers: Call me crazy, but I have these in my shopping cart because they look so fun.
- Oversized Metal Boyfriend Style Watch With Square Case: An inexpensive way to road test a gold watch.
- Tailored Contrast Lapel Cropped Tux Blazer: Love the white! Super to layer over a holiday frock.
- Leopard Oversized Scarf: This has my name on it.
- Tailored Stripe Rolled Hem Shorts: Adorable and heavenly with boots and hose, or over the knee socks.
- Longline Padded Coat With Hood: A stylish must for bitterly cold weather. The belt ensures sleek tailoring while the hood is a much appreciated practical addition.
- Cut Out Sleeve Sweater: A little drafty but kind of fabulous. Perfect for mild winters. I love the red.
Note that the links above are affiliate links.