Some ways to save from around the web this week:
- Get 20% off any one item of your choice with your first online order at Stella & Dot. Enter promo code BENEFIT09 (valid until the end of October) at checkout. I was particularly enamored with their bold necklaces, which might be all you need to refresh last season’s little holiday frock.
- Get 15% off all coats and outerwear at bluefly. Brands like Mackage, Michael Kors, Via Spiga and Marc Jacobs look particularly promising.
- Remember that The Budget Fashionista is giving away one $500 shopping spree at TJ Maxx each week during October.
- A. J. Morgan Eyewear (one of our sponsors) is offering 15% off any purchase from October 17 to 27. Just enter coupon code YLF1009 at checkout to receive the discount.
Nordstrom is offering 33-50% off selected apparel, handbags and accessories. These are my top picks:
- Lodis wallet in a variety of bright colours. Treat yourself to a practical wallet with personality. No more sad, old black wallets that are bursting at the seams with receipts and coupons.
- Fun red tartan belt.
- Halogen corduroy blazer in four colours. This casual jacket fits beautifully and works particularly well if you’re well endowed. So comfy and stretchy. Perfect for any lass on the go.
- Long sleeved plus size sweet pea knit tops (here, here and here). Great for layering under tunic cardigans and jackets.
- Waterproof knee-high riding boots by Sudini in chocolate and black. Quite comfy. Perfect for a stormy Seattle day like today.
- Me Too ruffle ballet flat available in pewter, black and bronze. Fabulous for mild Autumn weather.
- Red patent “Air Penny” Loafers from Cole Haan. Very comfortable. I want these.