Wear your colourful Summer pieces while you can because we’re heading for a very grey and black Autumn collection. A neutral palette rules.
We’re going to see:
- Sculptured silhouettes and sleek profiles
- Loads of black lace
- Fiery crimson, orange and eggplant amidst the fog of grey
- Rich hippie styles
- Biker jackets, ruffles and skinny pants
- Tailored peplum jackets
- Bowed blouses
- Checkered tweeds and Winter florals
- Animal accents and feathered accessories
- Over-the-knee boots, calf-high boots, booties and spiked, soaring heel heights
- Waist-cinching skinny belts and statement scarves
- Necklace upon necklace upon necklace
You can count on patent and hopefully the demise of wide-legged pants. If I’m not mistaken the “it” shoe for Autumn is the black platform pump. Your thoughts?