Navy & White striped midi - Elianna Knit Dress - from CM. Viscose/Nylon/Elastine. Machine Washable.
GORGEOUS fit, drape and quality. Heft, substance and makes me feel fab. I LOVE:
- The structure up top. Fitted. Makes me look less narrow, and gives me some curve.
- The length and asymmetrical hem - elegant and swooshy.
- A-line - COMFY. I'm not into fitted sheaths hopefully ever again, and not into sack looks anymore either. This is what I want.
- The DOUBLE belt that is NOT attached to the dress so you can place it where you like. Genius. The stripes go in different directions. Cute.
- Looks great with simple flats.
You have to be okay with showcasing the midsection and defining the waist in this dress. See pics.
I just got these Naturalizer sandals in a 6.5 Narrow and they fit PERFECTLY. Very comfortable. I'm returning the Narrow Euro Bella Vitas because these are an even better fit, and more comfy too. The sandals aren't my first choice aesthetically, but I need to make the best of what I can find that work with my feet because I will NOT give up my active walking lifestyle. These look pretty enough to my eye - and I'm on Team Well Groomed Naked Nails.
I'm MILIKNG the dress season because I've waited seven years for my lengths and silhouettes. Go Team DRESS!