First off, I feel like a jerk for posting a few WIW's in a row. It makes me feel vain , my husband hates it (he caught me mid-photo session yesterday) and I keep thinking I am being silly. That said, it does help tremendously in getting outfits right  (especially those that are an experiment) and it does help my self-confidence .  Anyways - I promise I'll go away for awhile again

Angie's ensembles always get me thinking - and I actually (and ashamedly) forgot about this blouse, bought during NAS and then promptly stuffed away for cooler weather. That's the problem with buying fall clothes in July - I forget I have them.   Anyways - I really love this blouse , and it's the first time I've worn it. It's not something I would ever have even stopped to look at in a store, but Angie's NAS recommendation carried some weight plus  it spoke to my desire to add some femininity to my wardrobe.  I took a gamble, and am happy I did.  It's not necessarily cool enough here today to warrant a jacket or sweater, but I wanted to see if this grey blazer (bought last fall and never worn - too basic and boring and I just couldn't get interested in wearing it) would work based on Angie's suggestion.  I don't mind it - and actually am going to toss it in the car today to put on if I need to.  It fits well, but it just didn't enough pizazz on it's own for me to ever wear it. Is this a good way to wear it?  

blouse:  Vince Camuto
boots: Melia - old
ponte pants: Gap (new this fall)
bracelets:  Alex and Ani  (Nordstrom Calgary)
earrings: Hilary Druxman 
blazer (Melanie Lyn) 

This post has 6 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.