I have a love/hate relationship with dresses, as you all know. Most of the time I love them, but sometimes they really don't like me. This one and I are getting along really well, and despite it being pretty creased from sitting at my desk all morning, it's easy, breezy, comfortable, figure forgiving, and best of all...it has pockets! And a collar I can flip up!

From Banana Republic (which is getting embarrassing as it's the no-brainer default store when one wants to buy something lately) , new, but cannot, again, find it on the website. Wishbone Collection wedges, Marc Jacobs bag, Nickel and Suede white leather earrings, BCBG white enamel and silver link bracelet.

Knees and thigh absolutely show, but the lower back hem keeps it decent - I think . Of course, this is a running around dress, not a formal work dress, but it's serving me well.

Comments, suggestions welcome- except about my knees

This post has 4 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.