Ah, the SHOES! I am totally stealing them.

Love the entire look. The dress is so fab. This is the kind of thing I so want to wear, but it does look like a garbage bag on me, sadly.

A male friend remarked ever-so-helpfully that it was really a shame I (and other women ) liked to wear such things as they were really unflattering and don't show our bodies. Here's proof that a lot of women dress for each other, and not for men. And thank god for that. lol.

Great looks and cheers to dressing for oneself and whatever others matter to you. Love the dress, the shoes and bag. You make it look easy. Like I could put a dress on for the first time in over a year.

Bravo!

...that male friend is obviously not a leg guy

Dynamite look, Lisa! I love the short dress with the cool earrings and floral wedges. Super chic and relaxed looking. You wear that style of dress beautifully. Reminds me of Angie's tomato-red dress that is featured in today's post.

The dress is fantastic on you, I'm glad the shoes are comfy.

Oops. I put the wrong reply here.

Great outfit! I like how the hem is longer in the back. And there's nothing wrong with your knees, by the way.

You are stunning. So beautiful in this outfit. Love the color on you, the style of dress (it reminds me of Angie's WIW yesterday), and the bag!