A few of my friends and I have birthdays in June - and a couple of us are headed out for a long overdue margarita or two very shortly. This isn't my favourite top, but I'm wearing it anyways (I sound like Thirklegirl) . I bought it last summer - attracted to the colours - but I have trouble keeping my racerback bra straps hidden below the neckline (see photo)....and that bugs me somewhat. The sliders on the straps are visible, which is the tipping point. Not sure about any one else here....but I like a top with length and some movement to wear out over jeans, but there is a fine line between movement and tent . This one veers a tad toward tent - but again, whatever. I suspect I'll have the jacket on for some of the night anyways.

Fun fact: my one girlfriend is 4'11" and a professional figure skating coach. She is the tiniest, cut and carved out person ever, and there is no way not to feel like a giant lug standing next to her. So in the spirit of things, I put on the highest heels I could manage - lol.

I also wanted to wear this jacket - which doesn't come out to play all that often . I think I say that about 90% of my wardrobe! It has very cool extended shoulders which were hard to photograph (having to hold my arm up etc) and I love , love the shape of this one.

Anyways.....what do you think about tanks for wearing with jeans and pants . Any luck with good styles that aren't tents but still add interest?

jeans - GAP skinnies - old
blazer - Smythe -old
sandals - Swedish Hasbeen - old
top - Anthro - last summer
necklace - BR
lipstick - random Cover Girl long last formula with a Bite nude gloss. * * *And I promise my eyeliner is actually blended in real life and not in a thick black line. - lol.

Comments, suggestions, admonishments etc always welcome

This post has 4 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.