Pre-emptive comments: I NEED A NEW PHONE. I AM TERRIBLE AT TAKING PICTURES. YES, THIS TANK TOP NEEDS TO BE IRONED. MY MIRROR IS DUSTY.

All of the NAS stuff has taken it's toll. I threw all caution to the wind, and because it was a cooler, kind of cloudy day and I couldn't hang out in the yard gardening as I normally would, I went shopping. The valve was released and I lost my mind. Quite happily, I might add.

I bought this Smythe jacket and Current-Elliot jeans (find below but mine are faded black) today, and at the suggestion of the store owner (who I love and want to be), styled it with a marled grey tank. (which I already owned). The jacket was merchandised in the store with white jeans and a grey tank, which it what I was wearing when I went in - haha. I just gave myself over to the wave of happiness (ignoring fear and common sense) and threw my credit card down. Kind of freaked out by the jeans, as they are definitely skinny jeans, and I'm feeling thigh-ier than I ever have in my life. But what the h#**. She assured me they were good on me - and I trust her opinion. They are super comfortable. And the jacket, well, there are no words for Smythe jackets. Also picked up a duplicate to my heavy chain link Jenny Bird neckpiece - this time in antiqued gold, and another basic white distressed tank from James Perse. A complete and utter blowout. Now I need the perfect shoe - a black suede espadille/wedge. There was a great Vince pair on Nord's website but they were already sold out ! I don't like what i have for footwear, so I'll be out on the hunt on Monday.

oh. p.s. - last photo with head lifted awkwardly - to avoid the double chin effect I am such a photo pro.

This post has 3 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.