It's stupid right now. Your dollar will get you 27% more here ......so come to Canada and buy our stuff

Lisa, I have such mixed feelings about my hair. One minute I like it, the next Im not sure. I just don't want to go back to what I had lol. Too scared to go really short at the front as I'm having some anxiety over not looking young or fresh enough .... I might need some therapy lol

WOW. That jacket, those jeans...WOW. It all looks great, but I love that military inspired blazer.

Deborah - I'm older than you by I think 4 years - and I never liked my hair up off of my face....until now. Hate to bring up my DH again, but he actually commented on how nice it was to see my face again and how the cut opened it right up. And this from a man who says NOTHING about my hair as he knows enough not to:) I think our short hair looks just go in cycles. Choppy , longer , sleeker, shorter - rinse repeat. There's only so much we can do. I found I was always having to fuss with the longer bangs and layers , making sure they weren't blowing up a la Donald Trump in a windstorm .

What a jacket--I love the way everything on it flies up and out! This military/rocker look has all the earmarks of a signature for you: that green, that style somehow at once extremely chic, playful, and no-nonsense. I can imagine your building your wardrobe around it. And the jeans look great, so stop being silly about your thighs!

tulle - hmm, I think you have something there. And this harkens back to alaskagirl's post earlier today about authenticity and finding your style. I feel totally comfortable in this kind of look, and I suppose I should stop worrying about trying to fit into some mold and trying to be something I'm not. I just always worry about looking or feeling like I'm stuck in a style time -warp. Military rocker - you have no idea how many pieces in my closet actually fit that moniker . Ha! Sigh, act your age, Lisa.

That jacket is killer. KiLL-LLer! Fantastic score. You look sensational.

Act your age? The world needs mature ladies with attitude. I say take that military rocker vibe and run with it. Some things never get old.

I am in love with your jacket .
Truly YLF :)))

Lisa !! Great hair, great jacket and jeans!! You look great in this jacket which compliments your curves!!

Outstanding, hair,jeans, blazer, tank. Gorgeous you.

Isn't it funny - I laughed when I read your title. I feel the same way. I haven't exploded yet but it's coming. Seriously. You can feel the NAS pressure

I'm supremely jealous that you can wear Smythe jackets. I look at them longingly, but have never ever fit into them, even when I weighed less.

They are very oddly sized , Anna, as you know. They certainly cut off a large portion of the market from wearing their pieces by being such a small fit. There is a new (preFall ) olive green slouchy jacket that I tried on , which was not me at all but that would probably be great on you .

This post has 1 photo. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.

Absolutely gorgeous jacket for you Lisa. I think the lower contrast color works extremely well with your skin and hair.

I think you should invest in a new mirror. The one you have obviously has a bow in it and is not reflecting reality.

Swoooon! That jacket! And it's in a gorgeous green....LOVE!!!!!!!!!

(exclamation point overkill I know, but it is fab :))

You look fabulous Lisa! (oops another exclamation point...couldn't help myself...)

Love every single thing about your look and I particularly like the curved front hem with the cut of the Smythe jacket.

haha, nice try Cheryle. It's my body that has a bow in it

Love the new jacket and hair, too! Wow, our hubbies always tell us the right and true, isn't it? Mine actually keeps telling me the same(that I look much younger and when not hiding my (square!!!) forehead under some (anykind) of bangs...short and no bangs???phew...looks great on you...but really hard...(to do:-)).

I can't wear Smythe either - you would think I'm a linebacker the way the shoulders pull. Sigh. But OMG that slouchy jacket!

Una - that jacket was cool, but even in an XS is was ridiculous on me. It takes a certain shoulder line to pull it off I think. The fabric was so beautiful though - so luxurious.

geez you look fabulous in this outfit....all of it.... sometimes (in reference to a few past posts) a shopping trip is just what one needs to feel better. I find a new clothing item, or outfit, sometimes helps us see ourselves in a "new light" and it gets is past a bad stretch of poor image...Not always, but sometimes it's just what we need. Again, you look great. And I'm a little jealous about the Smythe jacket which I can't even get on...

Fwiw I logged on only to see your smythe jacket so I could be jealous. There is no way I could ever fit in one. I have a strange longing for a smythe blazer after seeing them on Angie - and now you. Enjoy it and your fab outfit. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to get your mojo back. I kinda did the same thing on Friday - got myself a new navy blazer, two pairs of jeans and a red purse - so maybe you're not the only one wishing you were participating in NAS