Or, what I wore to get eye surgery. Excuse the sunnies -- I needed them to help me recover. And I am happy to report that my operations were a huge success! My right eye will take a while to heal and so isn't quite "set" at this point, but already my vision is better than it has been at any time since I was eight years old. It is a miracle.

I also decided to try out Una's 5 silhouette challenge. Guess what? It worked! At least it worked to help me feel I had enough variety. I am not sure that any of these are stellar outfits, but I felt happy wearing them all and really did enjoy switching things up every day. Thank you, Alaskagirl!!

Day 1: Slouchy trousers & vest. Thanks to CocoLion for the gift of the plaid slouchy pants by Hinge.

Day 2: Bootcuts and fluid sweater. Actually the bootcuts are more like flares on me. So glad I wore them while the weather was dry!

Day 3: Skinnies, booties, turtleneck layered over shirt. This was for my first surgery.

Day 4: Skinnies, oversized sweater layered over shirt, boots.

Day 5: This was a loungewear day -- no going out to appointments. Track pants FTW.

Day 6: Surgery 2. Slim BFs and cardigan over top. I had to be "easy to access" with the monitors.

Day 7: Long cardigan with dress and boots for my check up. And tonight I changed into another dress (because dress 1 is covered in cat hair) for a celebratory at home supper with Mr. Suz).

I have thoughts on this experiment -- mainly that I intend to keep doing it! I really, really did enjoy this alternation of shapes. I can't wait to hear from others of you who have tried this how you felt and what you wore!

This post has 9 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.