This year I want to turn my focus from fashion to “infrastructure management “. I might’ve promised that to myself previously
But I’m hoping I can keep this promise.

1. Increase attention to skincare.
I have done my research into skincare in the beginning of pandemic and completely changed my care regimen and products. I started to use Ordinary products as my serums and still have a couple. I recently experimented with other brands and going to change my routines to replace Ordinary. I’m also going to add a retinol treatment . I tried the Ordinary retinol before but didn’t see any difference. Will go with Paula’s. Choice this time. I might consider more advanced procedures.
2. Sweet weekends
I’ve been always obsessed with sugars - sweet yogurts, cookies, pastries, candies and chocolate - I love them all. I don’t take my drinks with sugar but oh, boy, the rest is bad. I now permitting myself only to eat it on weekends. Weekdays are free of the processed sugars, I eat fruits for sweets. I can’t give up sugar completely but hope to develop healthier balance in my diet in the future.
3. Gym
Work’s been crazy in a few last months and I’m skipping gym as a result. It might be difficult but I have to put it as a priority above my work. Gym for me is not a fun activity but I know I need it for my health.
4. Swimsuit
Finding a swimsuit for lap swimming even more painful than bra shopping. Being short in a torso and needing adjustable straps plus finding chlorine resistant fabric make a swimsuit kind of a unicorn for me. So far I’ve been making do with H&M swimsuits (my go to brand for swimsuits) that last about 4 months before stretching to an unwearable shape. Ones from Athleta/Gap last about 2 months before fading in a patchy pattern. None from Speedo worked. Tried some in a couple of sport goods stores, an experience I don’t want to repeat. Against all odds, still hope to find a suit that would last a year.

What are your health/lifestyle goals?