This is my new favourite dress - and it is only $39. Yes, you read that right. Joe Fresh. Sometimes these pieces are utter garbage and do not fit, and sometimes they are downright perfect. Quite pleased with myself if you can't tell This plaid coat owes me nothing - I've had it for years, and it's one of my all-time favourites. I like the plaid mixing here, and the pendant (reason for odd close-up of my chest) ties into the angularity of the patterns. Here's where I took a leap and am not sure: black tights and boots would have been too easy, and I really wanted to wear my new brownish suede boots, AND, happened to have the perfect match in tights - so.....off I went. Is this too bizarre? Full disclosure - I like it, but am totally open to hearing if I'm off base here with too much going on. I never claim to know what I'm doing with colour mixing. There is brown leather trim on the coat, and my bag is brown and black . Curious what you think!

dress: Joe Fresh -did I mention it was only $39!!
coat: Club Monaco - old
bag: Fendi
boots : Nine West
tights: Calvin Klein
pendant: Jenny Bird

This post has 5 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.