At first, I thought that the accessory selection was poor because the scarf selection was disappointing. But upon closer inspection, there were lots of fab items that made my list, including earrings and a few exceptional bags.
- The Vinton Bracelet Watch: Best mixed-metal watch at the sale. I can't rave enough about Shinola watches since I've had mine for years, and it looks new. Refined, comfortable, and as modern as it is classic.
- Nomad Burnished Leather Crossbody Bag: Best bag at the sale. Sublimely beautifully made. The finish will blow your mind. Lies flat against the body, but with lots of room. Two handy straps and will fit an iPad. Lightweight and with matte SILVER hardware. It comes in a stunning ombré saddle brown too.
- Mason Metallic Leather Belt Bag: Trendy Belt Bag Fabness for Team Rose Gold.
- Rhodes Chain Necklace: A modern classic chunky chain that you can wear with whatever whenever because this is 2019 and you can remix how you like. Gorgeous quality, and comes in mixed metals.
- Soho Leather & Genuine Calf Hair Shoulder Bag: If you like the Chanel 2.55, you'll like this. A bold yet neutral quality piece with a good dose of glitz. Team Gold only.
- Cubic Zirconia Links Hoop Earrings: Interesting hoop earrings for those who make a statement with hoops. These are glitzy and maximal because why not!
- Rivas Nylon Backpack: Tumi backpacks are as robust and sturdy as they are impeccable and modern. They are virtually indestructible. And this one comes in PURPLE. That's rare for Tumi.
- Deco Sport Watch Head & Silicone Strap Watch: This watch almost followed me home because it's casually dressy and white. But it's rose gold when I want yellow gold. Stunning quality piece. Comes in black.
- Le Pliage Cuir Leather Tote: An emerald green Longchamp tote for Longchamp lovers, but comes in pink and red too.
- Voyageur Canton Nylon Crossbody Bag: A good looking, exceptionally nice quality, and practical casual crossbody that's Sporty Chic. Extremely comfy, lightweight and streamlined.
- Night Star Statement Earrings: Rock star earrings just for fun, and these Madewell ones are nicely made.
- Murphy Metallic Leather Crossbody Bag: A super cute and handy little crossbody for when you need a few things for errands or travel, or to carry WITH a work tote. It would have been mine if the strap was not black.
- statement earrings: '80s Resin Earring Fabness. Trendy and different.
- Vincent Leather Crossbody Bag: These crossbodies are small, but roomy, and with a comfy wide strap. Beautifully made and comes in three neutrals.
- Large Kensington X Tweed Shoulder Bag: If you like the Chanel 2.55, you'll like this. It's a lot more subtle and for Team Silver. Beautifully made with brushed silver hardware, and whimsical trim.
- Loulou Ear Crawlers: Spikey Fun Crawler Fabness.
- Stripe Cashmere Ruana: Best wrap at the sale if you like grey. The black and white border give it a unique graphic touch.
- Stripe Fringe Cashmere Wrap Scarf: I almost got this but the yellow is too mustard. It's very yummy and cosy, gorgeous quality, and fab for pet snuggling at home.
- Droplet Post Earrings: These oval earrings make a nice change from round hoops - just for fun.
- Flourish Foldaway Shopper Tote: A large NAVY floral tote that's fab for commuting and travelling. Good to carry the laptop in too. Comes in a pink.
- Baguette Cubic Zirconia Mismatched Ear Crawler and Stud Earrings: Mismatched crawler and stud for party time.
Here’s the collection page if you would like to see the items alongside my descriptions.
NAS TOP PICKS BY CATEGORY:
This post is number 5 in a 5 part series:
- Jackets and Coats
- Tops, Knitwear and Dresses
- Pants, Jeans and Skirts
- Accessories (this post)