- J.Crew has teamed up with Universal Standard for a 37-piece collection of plus-size items.
- Meanwhile, Eloquii has announced an upcoming plus-size collection with Jason Wu which will debut this Fall.
- London’s Victoria and Albert Museum is planning a Dior exhibition exploring the French couturier’s relationship with British culture.
- On July, 29, MAC is handing out free lipsticks in honour of National Lipstick Day.
- Spa brand Bliss is going 100% cruelty-free with all their products being manufactured without animal testing.
- Vans is partnering with the Van Gogh Museum Amsterdam for a collection of sneakers and clothing featuring the Dutch artist’s work.
Welcome! Read about what to wear and how to wear it on the YLF Blog. Join the YLF Forum to ask specific questions or just chat about fashion and personal style. Or check out the curated list of things we love in YLF Finds.