- J.Crew has teamed up with Universal Standard for a 37-piece collection of plus-size items.
- Meanwhile, Eloquii has announced an upcoming plus-size collection with Jason Wu which will debut this Fall.
- London’s Victoria and Albert Museum is planning a Dior exhibition exploring the French couturier’s relationship with British culture.
- On July, 29, MAC is handing out free lipsticks in honour of National Lipstick Day.
- Spa brand Bliss is going 100% cruelty-free with all their products being manufactured without animal testing.
- Vans is partnering with the Van Gogh Museum Amsterdam for a collection of sneakers and clothing featuring the Dutch artist’s work.
About the Author
A J.Crew plus-size collection, free MAC lipsticks, and more news from the fashion trenches this month.