- Target has a new private label in the works: Original Use, a low-cost, streetwear-inspired men’s line which will debut this Summer.
- Grace Coddington is getting her own, six-episode, talk show on IMG’s streaming fashion channel.
- New T-shirt brand For Days is using a membership model to minimize waste.
- The “A Life in Pattern” exhibition at the London Fashion and Textiles Museum is the first exhibit dedicated to designer Orla Kiely.
- Uniqlo has teamed up with Tomas Maier for a one-time-only resort-focussed collection.
- The new documentary “The Gospel According to André” explores the life and career of fashion journalist André Leon Talley.
- J.Crew is undergoing a relaunch in September with initiatives like a new loyalty programme.
Welcome! Read about what to wear and how to wear it on the YLF Blog. Join the YLF Forum to ask specific questions or just chat about fashion and personal style. Or check out the curated list of things we love in YLF Finds.