- Target has a new private label in the works: Original Use, a low-cost, streetwear-inspired men’s line which will debut this Summer.
- Grace Coddington is getting her own, six-episode, talk show on IMG’s streaming fashion channel.
- New T-shirt brand For Days is using a membership model to minimize waste.
- The “A Life in Pattern” exhibition at the London Fashion and Textiles Museum is the first exhibit dedicated to designer Orla Kiely.
- Uniqlo has teamed up with Tomas Maier for a one-time-only resort-focussed collection.
- The new documentary “The Gospel According to André” explores the life and career of fashion journalist André Leon Talley.
- J.Crew is undergoing a relaunch in September with initiatives like a new loyalty programme.
About the Author
A Grace Coddington talk show, a new fashion documentary, a J.Crew relaunch, and more news from the fashion trenches this month.