Nail art trends and nail polish colours change with the seasons too. Let’s have a look at what’s “in” for Fall/Winter 2017 and beyond.
- From moody mushrooms to baroque jewel tones, these are the new Fall colours according to Racked.
- Here are 10 more “cool” colours to try this season.
- Fashionista tells us to forget about traditional autumnal shades, and experiment with these 23 unexpected Fall nail colours instead.
- How about some nail art inspiration for those of us with short nails and the nail biters among us.
- The Fashion Spot is already looking ahead and shows us ten nail trends from Fashion Week Spring 2018.
- Just in time for Halloween: 18 Halloween Nail Art Ideas That’ll Make You Feel Festive.
Fab Links from Our Members
Nadya is happy to see another plus size clothing collection, especially one like White House Black Market’s new line that seems geared towards modern classic style.
After reading these shopping tips by Virginia Woolf, Lady NIB thought to herself that apparently fashion was never easy.
On the forum, we’ve been talking about how we sometimes don’t feel happy with our current style anymore. On that theme and that perpetual dissatisfaction we all feel at times, Approprio points out it’s worth remembering that fashion is, and always has been, something of a deformed thief.
Angie’s not sure how crease-resistant these impressive folding techniques are, but the tidy and compact piles they create are compelling!