- Have a look at the trailer for the Manolo Blahnik documentary “Manolo: The Boy Who Made Shoes for Lizards.”
- Costume jewellery designer Kenneth Jay Lane has passed away at age 85.
- For its next designer collaboration, H&M is teaming up with Erdem.
- Birkenstock is embarking on a new project with a pop-up store that will travel around the globe. Next stop is the US in August.
- Here’s a peek at the J.W. Anderson for Uniqlo collection.
- Colette, the famed Parisian fashion emporium, is closing its doors after twenty years.
- Nike has launched a pilot programme with Amazon to directly sell a limited product assortment on its website.
- ASOS is being praised for its decision to stop airbrushing its swimsuit and lingerie models.
- Everlane is opening its first permanent flagship store in San Francisco’s Mission neighbourhood.
Welcome! Read about what to wear and how to wear it on the YLF Blog. Join the YLF Forum to ask specific questions or just chat about fashion and personal style. Or check out the curated list of things we love in YLF Finds.