- Have a look at the trailer for the Manolo Blahnik documentary “Manolo: The Boy Who Made Shoes for Lizards.”
- Costume jewellery designer Kenneth Jay Lane has passed away at age 85.
- For its next designer collaboration, H&M is teaming up with Erdem.
- Birkenstock is embarking on a new project with a pop-up store that will travel around the globe. Next stop is the US in August.
- Here’s a peek at the J.W. Anderson for Uniqlo collection.
- Colette, the famed Parisian fashion emporium, is closing its doors after twenty years.
- Nike has launched a pilot programme with Amazon to directly sell a limited product assortment on its website.
- ASOS is being praised for its decision to stop airbrushing its swimsuit and lingerie models.
- Everlane is opening its first permanent flagship store in San Francisco’s Mission neighbourhood.
About the Author
The first permanent Everlane store, a new Birkenstock project, the next H&M designer collaboration, and more style news that made headlines in July.