Our warm Seattle weather has brought with it lots of sandal excitement on recent shopping trips with my clients. Here’s an assortment of styles across a range of price points that worked well for them. Of course, some styles are more comfortable than others. Many of the styles are available in multiple colours so be sure to browse through the options.
- 'Falls' Sandal (Women): Soft and trendy. Good on higher volume feet. Runs half a size big.
- 'Evel' Leather Sandal (Women) (Nordstrom Exclusive): Despite the higher heel, these cage sandals are very comfortable. Also available in wider widths. Read the rave reviews.
- 'Tutsi' Slide Sandal (Women): An extra cushioning footbed that makes up for the leather that feels a little stiff at first. Fun colours.
- 'Jennie' Clog Sandal (Women): Boho clogs that are lightweight and very spongy. Feels like you're walking on clouds. Works surprisingly well on low volume feet.
- Ankle Wrap Wedge Sandal (Women): A glorious dressy wedge sandal that is sleek, alluring and elegant on the foot. The criss-cross strap works well on larger and smaller ankles. Gorgeous shade of metallic. Works for low volume feet.
- 'Stam' Studded Ankle Strap Sandal (Women): A fun flat gladiator with criss-cross strap, which slims the ankle. As nice in black.
- 'Ava 2.0' Platform Wedge Sandal (Women): A very cushioning platform sandal if you can manage the heel height. The lavender is delicious.
- 'Dance' Ghillie Sandal (Women): A lace-up sandal with a more streamlined effect because the lacing is less fussy.
- Stuart Weitzman 'Broadband' Slingback Sandal (Women): A brilliant dressier sandal for low volume feet. All the colour options are nice.
Browse the collection page to see the items alongside my descriptions.