Here’s a small roundup of items that have been winners on clients and some of our forum members recently. Be sure to browse all the colour options.
- Fossil 'Scattered Diamonds' Leather Belt: A black belt with a graphic touch. A little different.
- Donald J Pliner 'Rome' Pointy Toe Pump (Women): A classic pump in a punchy pattern. Seasonless with a high longevity factor. Best on low volume feet.
- Fossil Double Keeper Leather Belt: A casual belt in a unique shade of berry.
- Phase Eight Nicole Check Dress: A flirty Winter dress to wear with boots, tights and coat. Best on a curvy petite.
- Phase Eight Ginette Check Wrap Skirt: Graphic fabness to wear with a black pullover and opaques.
- Phase Eight Kata Spot Top: Form-fitting and a good piece to wear under a jacket for the office.
- Topshop PETITE Tuck Drape Blouse: A good blouse for a short neck, larger bust and apple shape. Might run small. Great worn out over trousers or a pencil skirt.
- Zara Top With Faux Leather Pockets: This sweater looks good on both a narrow and broad shoulder line. Boxy but adequately streamlined. YES. You can machine wash the pleather because I have the top and tested that already. Very soft and comfy. Fun slits on the sleeves. Runs small.
- Madewell City Grid Coat in Colorblock: An excellent cocoon coat for a curvy figure. Roomy yet streamlined. Comes in a very dark teal, dark red and black. Not scratchy.
- Essentiel Antwerp Arcy Swing Top: A festive kimono blouse for those who can fill out the top. Not good on a narrow shoulder line and small bust. Sleeves will be long on petites.
- Pilcro Pilcro Vegan Leather Moto Pants: An excellent pair of faux leather skinnies for a curvy bottom half.
- Vince Wavy Stripe Print Silk Shirt Dress: A super duper lightweight frock for an apple, rectangle or inverted triangle body type.
- Madewell Wintermix Cable Sweater: An interesting sweater where the woven plaid border melts into the rest of the pullover. The ombré effect is genius. Runs small but is not scratchy.
- UNIQLO Women Extra Fine Merino V-neck Sweater: A very simple V-neck in a lightweight wool that is not scratchy. Great for layering under jackets with trousers or to wear over skirts. The V-neck is not deep. Size up a size.
- Topshop Check Bomber with Faux Fur Collar: Fun, retro and warm. I love the late '60s and '70s vibe of this casual jacket because it's different. The back yoke and volume is lovely, as is the elasticated hem and statement zipper. Not scratchy. Best on a straighter upper half with a narrower shoulder line. Not good on a larger bust. The collar is removable. Runs very small.
Visit the collection page to see the items alongside my descriptions.