- Online eyewear retailer Warby Parker is named Fast Company’s most innovative company of 2015, beating out tech giants like Apple.
- This Fall, Condé Nast is transforming Style.com into an e-commerce site and moving the editorial content to voguerunway.com.
- In the same week, Eva Chen announced that she is stepping down as Lucky‘s editor-in-chief.
- Zac Posen is designing new uniforms for Delta Airlines flight attendants and airport customer service agents.
- The skin sensor in the new Apple Watch is reportedly not working properly for people with dark, solid ink wrist tattoos.
- Yoox Group has released The Artist Is Absent, a short documentary about Belgian fashion designer Martin Margiela, on YouTube.
Fun Fashion Fact
Did you know that back in 1999 Marks & Spencer, named most ethical high street fashion retailer by Ethical Consumer Magazine in 2014, was “one of the first companies to publish global sourcing principles, outlining standards on ethical issues, from protecting workers’ unions, to working hours, wages and safety”.